Pet Care Technician
We are looking for fun, energetic, professional, and trustworthy animal lovers to join our team. This position has a high growth potential. Our ideal pet care professional is the type of person who stops random dogs while walking in the park to say hello or someone who could spend hours happily cuddling and playing with kitties.
You must be able to provide quality care to clients’ pets including but not limited to: feeding, medication administration (where applicable), walking/exercise, playtime, bathroom usage, accident cleanup, transportation, and other basic care needs. A qualified candidate will also need to report the status of all pets cared for to their respective owners in a competent manner. You must also be responsible for many keys and ensuring that upon entering/leaving a clients home that pets, doors, locks, gates, kennels, etc are secured.
*You must be 18 years of age or older.
*You must live in one of our servicing areas.
*You must be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
*You must be willing to provide at least three professional references.
- You must be dependable and reliable.
*You must be willing to commit to a minimum of six months. Our clients rely on your dependability and stability. If you are simply looking for a job until you find a permanent
job or return back to school, please do not apply.
- You must have access to your cell phone at all times throughout the day and evening.
- You must have reliable transportation of your own.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills when interacting with clients.
- You must be physically able to handle the requirements of the position. This could include walking or lifting large dogs, cleaning up bodily wastes, dealing with muddy yards, etc.
- You must be willing to work in all weather conditions — rain, snow, and temperature extremes.
- You must be available during our busiest times of the day, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- You must be available on the weekends on an as needed basis (As needed).
- You must be available to work some of the major holidays (Holiday compensation will be provided).
- You must be able to “go with the flow” and be committed to being a pet care professional. We take our jobs very seriously and we have a lot of responsibility. The job requires you to be in constant communication with staff at our main office and will require you to stop by the office a minimum of once a week. There is a lot of running around to initial consultations, key swaps, etc. Your professionalism and flexibility is crucial at all times.
Compensation: Paid on a per job basis, which is typically the equivalent of $15+ per hour. Hours are limited to mostly part-time work with the exception of our most motivated sitters.
If you can successfully fulfill all of the requirements listed above, please apply for this position.
Social Media Specialist – Internship
We are looking for a smart, energetic, and professional intern to create and promote content via social media to grow the awareness and exposure of our growing company. The qualified candidate will primarily utilize Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to gain potential leads, and increase our reach as a company.
This is an internship position that requires an original leader who works well with a team. You must also be able to perform well independently. The majority of work will be performed from home under no direct supervision.
- Must be proficient with computers (Mac OS, Windows, Etc.)
- Must be proficient with all types of social media
- Must have experience with marketing and social media clout
- Must have own computer